We’re excited to let you know that RBKC will be recruiting for some new Council apprenticeship roles from the end of September. All applicants will need to apply through the portal: RBKC Careers portal and some of the apprenticeship roles we will be recruiting for include:
- Business administration (level 3)
- Housing (level 2 and 3)
- Communication (level 3)
- Safety, health and environmental technician (level 3)
- Project manager (level 4)
- Internal audit practitioner (level 4)
- Procurement assistant (level 4)
These vacancies will be open to all, with no geographical restrictions. However, applicants who are either:
- A resident in the Borough
- An RBKC care leaver
- An RBKC school leaver who left school in the past 5 years.
and who meet the minimum requirements of the role as outlined in the Job Description, will be guaranteed an interview. We are also looking to ring-fence a couple of these roles to RBKC care leavers and RBKC residents with disabilities. More details ito follow.