NCVO/ Bates Wells Trustee Conference, the sectors leading event for charity trustees, is taking place on Monday 4 November.
Join us and over 400 sector colleagues to discuss the latest developments in governance. Having responsibility for the governance of a charity is an important role.
Trustees must ensure their organisation complies with the latest regulatory standards and follows best practice.
Here’s a quick snap-shot of what you’ll get:
- valuable guidance and toolsto help you embed best practice in good governance across your organisation
- professional developmentin our range of expert-led breakout sessions
- the latest updatesfrom our keynote speakers
- expert adviceon a specific topic in 1-2-1 sessions
- fantastic networking and opportunities to learn from your peers