The aim of the Integrated Communities Innovation Fund is to support a range of projects, both in size and in scale, that are bold and innovative in approach and that encourage integration in a wide range of contexts. Of particular interest are projects that can, in time, be scaled up to reach a minimum of 300. Overall, projects supported will:
- Be innovative in the way they tackle integration challenges
- Explain how they will achieve positive integration and offer evidence to support this
- Clearly understand how outcomes will be measured and evaluated
- Demonstrate how partners and the local community will buy-in to the proposed activity
- Show potential for growth both in numbers of participants and effectiveness
- Demonstrate clear deliverability, value for money and financial stability
- Be led by organisations willing to share their experiences honestly and wisely.
The Fund is open to applications from legally constituted organisations or those with statutory powers working with beneficiaries in England.
There are no minimum or maximum grant levels set and funding is only available for 2018/19 and 2019/20. Further terms and conditions are set out in the Fund Prospectus
Submit an expression of interest as Stage One of Two by 23:45 on Monday 20th August.