Do you want to get support and recognition for your commitment to employee health and wellbeing in your organisation? Register your interest in the London Healthy Workplace Charter today.
The London Healthy Workplace Charter is a free framework for action and accreditation scheme that helps organisations to review and develop all that they do to create an environment in which employees can flourish and give their best.
What are the benefits?
The London Healthy Workplace Charter and local support programme offers:
- A clear structure to develop employee health and wellbeing plans
- Support from Hammersmith & Fulham Council’s healthy workplace business advisor to address some of the biggest challenges organisations face, including recruitment and staff retention, sickness absence and productivity
- Free employee health checks
- Heavily subsidised mental health & wellbeing training for managers (pdf 306KB)
- Prestigious Public Health England endorsed accreditation which lasts for 5 years and helps to strengthen your organisation’s brand and reputation
How to find out more For more information, please see www.lbhf.gov.uk/healthyworkplace, or contact Anna Brown, Healthy Workplace Business Advisor, Hammersmith & Fulham Council:
t: 07584 389 249 e: email@example.com