From Imperial College Healthcare, this one-day conference is focused on providing tailored education to improve the acute and urgent care of frail older adults, focusing on care management & decision making in a crisis.
- Speakers from across the UK representing a wide range of specialities and professions
- Content based on a collaborative learning needs assessment across the region
- Plenary Sessions and breakout workshops allowing participants to individualise their learning
- Sessions covering all aspects of holistic care from patient experience to trauma, from mental health to continence and many more!
- CPD points from Royal College of Physicians (Pending)
- Poster presentations welcomed, please email the address below if you would like to share your projects
When: 9am-4.15pm, Monday 8th October 2018
Where: St Paul’s Centre, Hammersmith, W6 9PJ
If you have any queries, or to present a poster please contact: Geriatric.Bootcamp@imperial.nhs.uk
Click Here for the above info and other details on the Sobus event pages.
Click Here to go to the Imperial registration page