Dear friends and colleagues,
We recently held the first series of information & action round tables looking to the future:
- Opening Up our activities and programmes
- Racism & BAME Issues
- Children & Young People
- Poverty & Economic Divide
- Green New Deal for London
- Enabling Resilient Communities – Building a Strong Civil Society
Thank you to all who participated and we will complete the series with round table discussions on
- Health & Wellbeing – Thursday 15th October – see below
- Spiritual & Cultural Renewal – date to be confirmed
Our plan is to complete a full action report around mid-October and will launch with an event in November.
But wheels are turning again and we are aware that, as well as thinking about creating a “new better” for the future, we may all be faced with responding to another set of urgent needs within our communities.
In the next few weeks we are planning several initiatives:
- Tuesday 29th September. A snapshot survey to gauge your pressures and priorities at the moment. When you receive it please take the 5-10 minutes it will take to complete and return.
- Thursday 8th October. A pan-London Briefing meeting on current issues and concerns, challenges and achievements. We will hear from our partners in the public sector at local and regional level, and enable your voices to be heard.
- Thursday 15th October. In partnership with Healthy London Partnership and Good Thinking, we will hold our next round table on Health and Wellbeing.
More details will be sent out next week. In the meantime you may contact us with any questions or issues you would like to raise at firstname.lastname@example.org.