THE DATES FOR 2019: 17th-22nd June
Highlight your charity’s impact to win an award and prize package!
Small charities and community groups around the country carry out vital work but in many cases people are not aware of their impact.
Through the FSI Small Charity Big Impact Awards, small charities and community groups can highlight the work they do and the impact they make on a local, national and international level.
The awards are free to enter and will celebrate the impact of three charities in each of the following categories:
- Charity with an annual income under £50,000
- Charity with an annual income between £50,001 – £150,000
- Charity with an annual income between £150,001 – £250,000
- Charity with an annual income between £250,001 – £500,000
- Charity with an annual income between £500,001 – £1 million
Why you should enter the FSI’s Small Charity Big Impact Awards
Winning organisations will benefit from:
- A film for each organisation provided by the FSI highlighting their work and impact
- One day’s Impact Audit carried out by the FSI, which has a value of £650 and will support charities to identify areas where they are performing well, and areas to focus on to improve impact planning, measurement, evaluation and management.
- Recognition for the charity’s valuable work and impact made to current and new supporters.
Winners will be announced on Small Charity Big Impact Day – 21st June 2019.
How to Enter
Simply fill out the short application form and include a high-resolution photo. Entries must be submitted by Thursday 28th Feburary 2019.
Winners will be charities that:
- Have delivered a high impact through their services and programmes in the past 24 months
- Show us there is a planning process around impact
- Demonstrate their impact internally and externally
For full criteria details, rules, and to apply, see the Small Charity Week website.
Small Charity Big Impact Awards are supported by: