The London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham will be running its popular Coach Trip Scheme again this year. This scheme enables local older people’s groups to have a day out by helping with the cost of hiring transport. A contribution of up to £300 will be awarded to successful applicants. To be eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be based in the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham and support people living in the borough
- Can show they support residents from all communities
- Should have a local management committee (of at least 3 members)
- Have their own bank account
- Have an income of less than £10,000
For further details and application pack click here. However, if you would like an application pack posted to you or have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8753 5009.