Advance is a well-respected, award-winning and innovative women-only organisation, established in 1998, providing emotional and practical support to women experiencing domestic abuse and supporting women with custodial and community sentences to reduce offending. Our values are to listen and support, to empower and respect, to collaborate, innovate and be accountable. We have expanded our services significantly over the past 2 years, with annual income to over £3m and 75 staff, reaching over 3000 women and their children.
- Female* Mental Health IDVA – Click Here for the link to the Job Advert
Closing date for this role: 24th August 2018
- Female* Domestic Violence Outreach Worker Tri-Borough – Click Here for the link to the Job Advert
- Female* Domestic Violence Peripatetic Worker – Click Here for the link to the Job Advert
Closing date for these roles: 26th August 2018
- 1 x Female* Programme Manager – Whole Systems Change Colocated Projects
- 1 x Female* Programme Manager- Brent
Click Here for the link to the Job Advert for both roles.
Closing date for these roles: 10:00 6th September 2018
Click Here to go to the Advance Job website and to download the application form and Job Description for the above and other current roles.