“Localgiving are continuing to deliver their fantastic sessions about Online Fundraising. The next one will be on 16th February here at Sobus, The Dawes Road Hub. The session being delivered is new so if you have been previously you might like to come along to this one too. It will run from 11:00am through to 1:30pm, so if you are interested then please book online through the Sobus website. Or simply give me, Nigel Jacques a call on 0207 952 1230 or email me on email@example.com
The session is entitled: ‘Engaging with Online Influencers and Fundraisers’ and will cover:
- Reaching New Audiences and Engaging Influencers Online
- Engaging Online Fundraisers
The session will provide you with the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the key concepts around social media.
- How to identify key channels to engage new supporters and influencers online.
- Communicate effectively with your supporters through social media.
- Recruit, develop and support online fundraisers for your organisation.
- How you can join Localgiving and take part in our Local Hero competition
We hope you attend. If you are unable to make that date and are interested then let Nigel Jacques at Sobus know.”