Dawes Road Hub is a modern shared office space for charities, social business and enterprises.
Recently refurbished, the Hub is located in a listed former school building in the heart of Fulham, London, SW6, just 6 minutes’ walk from bustling Fulham town centre with its many shops and places to eat.
The Hub is also within easy reach of Fulham Broadway Underground Station and just 13 minutes away from Central London.
The Hub is fully accessible for wheelchair users and has adjustable desks for hire.
Large Office Space Available at Dawes Road Hub from August
Approximately 37 square metres of modern office space, accommodating up to 8 desks is to become available at Dawes Road Hub, Fulham as of August. We are able to offer this entire office at a rate of £28,800 + VAT including all bills, or at a discounted rate for charities! Please see our price list here and for further information/ enquiry please call 02079521230 or email ian.lawry @sobus.org.uk
• 30 + workspaces complete available on a pay as you go or monthly hire basis.
• 4 high quality meeting and training rooms accommodating from 2-32 people.
• Registered Mailing address facility.
The hub has:
• High speed, secure internet & Free Wi-Fi.
• Kitchen and breakout area for networking or lunch.
• Secure bike storage.
• Full wheelchair accessibility.
• Lockable storage.
• Photocopying and printing facilities.
We accept all major credit cards (excluding American Express)
To book or find out more call 020 7952 1230 or email email@example.com
Sobus Space is delivered by a team of dedicated staff with many years of managing a range of corporate and community facilities.