Session 1- Accountable Care - Integrated Care Partnerships Workshops
Session 1 outline - 19th February
- What accountable care partnerships are
- What does it mean for the VCS in H&F in terms of risk and opportunities
- How to develop a model for the VCS in H&F
- Next steps
Places are limited and to book your place click here
Coffee and tea will be available from 9.30am, the session will run from 10am to 3pm and lunch will be provided.
The main sessions (19th Feb, 12th Mar and 19th Mar) are complimented by a series of one day training sessions for frontline workers across voluntary and community sector providers, healthcare providers, social care providers and local authorities in Hammersmith and Fulham throughout March.We would also recommend attendance of these sessions which will provide an opportunity to meet health care and other social care professionals.
These workshops are:
- Learn more about integrated working and what this means for yourselves, your teams and our patients
- Explore what integrated working looks like at Hammersmith and Fulham and how we can achieve this
- Build relationships across organisational boundaries and decide how you will work together
Please forward to your colleauges To sign up, please register your details online here and answer a short pre-course questionnaire.
If you have any queries on any of the above please contact Shad Haibatan at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 020 7952 1230
20 Dawes Road
London, LON SW6-7EN
Additional Event info