FSI have created two new e-learning modules. They offer you access to our practical and in-depth training courses from the convenience of your own setting and at your own pace, from just £25.
If you need some up-skilling in fundraising then, why not try one of our available topics:
Developing your Fundraising Strategy
Developing a comprehensive and effective fundraising strategy is vital to the sustainability of your charity.
This E-learning course will give you the tools and understanding to build a sustainable fundraising strategy for your organisation, including
- a structured road map and activities to link together your organisational objectives with your fundraising targets and methods,
- guidance on how to develop an action plan to put the strategy into practice.
A free overview of this course e-learning course is available.
The legacy market is currently experiencing strong growth and all charities no matter their size should consider how they can build a legacy income stream.
You’ll learn everything you need to know about starting a Legacy Programme appropriate for your organisation, including
- the unique characteristics and benefits of Legacy Fundraising,
- who your prospects might be and how you’ll engage them,
- how to build a communication plan related to legacy giving
- best practice and legislation you should be aware of.
You can try a free overview of the Legacy Fundraising course to see if E-Learning is for you before you sign up.