Celebrating the achievements and talents of the youth in our borough
The Hammersmith & Fulham Youth Achievement Awards have been organised by our Youth Council and the Young Hammersmith & Fulham Foundation, with the support of local businesses and organisations.
The awards celebrate the diversity of achievement and talent of H&F’s youth.
- Young person who has made a significant contribution to others – eg young carers, to their family, to their school, or to a local organisation
- Young leader – a young role model who has motivated and inspired others
- Achievement in education – a young person who has made excellent progress/attainment in education
- Young volunteer – a young person who has made an active and significant contribution to the community
- Young artist of the year – across all the creative arts such as art, music and dance
- Young innovator of the year – a young entrepreneurial/technological innovator
- Community champion – a young person who has championed a real, positive change in the community
- Overcoming adversity – a young person who has overcome and persevered through challenges
- Green champion – a young person who has championed a positive change for the local environment
Nominate someone now
Click here to go to the Awards page and Nomination Form
Nominations close on Wednesday 16 January 2019. All entries will be considered by a panel of judges.