- must be based in H&F and be mostly made up of people living in the borough
- should have a local management committee (of at least 3 members) and have their own governing document
- must be able to show they support residents from all communities
- should have an annual income of less than £10,000
Top priority will be given to older peoples’ groups which are currently not funded by the council. Groups run by statutory organisations – such as schools, the council, or NHS Trusts – are not eligible.
Application pack documents are linked below but if you would prefer to request an application pack, or want more details, please call Sacha Mortimer on 020 8753 5009 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form, feedback form and information sheet
- 2018/2019 Coach trip information sheet (pdf)
- Coach trip application form in word format to complete online (doc)
- Coach trip application form in pdf format to print off, complete and send to us (pdf)
- Coach trip feedback form in word format to complete online (doc)
- Coach trip feedback form in pdf format to print off, complete and send to us (pdf)
Groups or organisations new to the council or those that have not received funding in the last 3 years must complete a new vendor form.
Return your completed application forms to:
Community Investment Team, Room 39, Hammersmith Town Hall, King Street, London W6 9JU