- Do you know the most common reasons for rejection?
- Are you gathering the right evidence?
- Are you making the right arguments?
- Are you using the right terminology?
- Are your numbers right?
- Are you learning from rejections?
- Are you assembling the right documents?
- Do you know how to create a clear and succinct standard funding bid?
- Are you communicating with people or just excluding them?
- Do you know your own organisation well enough?
- Are you thinking through your projects carefully enough?
- Do you know enough about your competitors?
- Do you know the trusts?
- Are you answering the questions funders will ask themselves about your application?
- Are you submitting applications correctly?
The workshop consists of talk, questions and answers. There are no power points or audio visuals used.
Click Here to see the current list of available Workshops