Plans are moving apace and we have lots of opportunities coming up for registered Arts Partners to present and promote their work during the 5th HF ArtsFest 2-10th June 2018!
Registration is Free and you can complete and submit the registration form online! It can be found on our website www.hf-artsfest.com in the drop-down Section called ‘Arts Partners’. Over the next few weeks, we will contact you to confirm the final details for the programme which will be released in April. Remember the deadline for registration is 31st March 2018.
New and previous Arts Partners are all welcome to register for the HF ArtsFest. Here’s a list to guide you:
- venues offering to host arts events (theatres, galleries, libraries, shopping centres/mall, community halls, church halls, parks, cinemas, music venues, pubs, local businesses etc)
- professional and emerging artists/companies living or working in the Borough
- residents of all age ranges an abilities belonging to community groups using arts’ activities regularly (visual art, performing arts, music, choral, dance, drama, circus, poetry, writing, literature, craft, etc)
- schools and youth groups who are regularly engaged in arts activities
- residents with a desire to promote the arts in the Borough
- local businesses who wish to sponsor an arts event
If you have any questions, need any information or assistance, please email us with your contact details and we will respond asap.
Click Here to read the Press Release
With many thanks for joining the HF ArtsFest and helping to promote Hammersmith & Fulham as the best Borough for the Arts in London!
HF ArtsFest Team
Registered Charity No: 1162116
c/o Riverside Studios, 65 Aspenlea Rd, Hammersmith W6 8LH