Imperial | Chelsea and Westminster | West London Mental Health Trust | H&F GP Federation | CLCH
We are holding an Introduction to Accountable Care and the H&F Integrated Care Partnership workshop for our leaders and managers across our healthcare providers, social care providers, local authorities and voluntary and community sector providers in Hammersmith and Fulham.
These workshops are for you to:
- Learn more about integrated working and what this means for yourselves, your teams and our patients
- Explore what integrated working looks like at Hammersmith and Fulham and how we can achieve this
- Build relationships across organisational boundaries and decide how you will work together as leaders
Coffee and tea will be available from 8.30am, the workshop will run from 9am to 5pm and lunch will be provided. Topics for the day include:
- Getting to know each other
- What integrated working means
- Accountable care: the national, international and local context
- Working together across H&F
- Leading integrated working at H&F
- Action Learning Sets
- Next steps and staying involved
The workshop will be highly interactive and participative as well as informative. It provides a great opportunity for you to meet your colleagues across the partnership and build working relationships that will form the foundations for working together in the future. We also aspire to create a network of Integrated Care Champions and this is the first step of that journey, so your attendance and contributions will be key to shaping this area of work and its success.
There will also be a limited number of places for participants to visit North East Hampshire and Farnham Vanguard site to see accountable care in action.
The dates and venues for the workshops are:
- March 1st – White City Community Centre
- March 6th – Hammersmith Town Hall
- March 16th – White City Community Centre
- March 22nd – White City Community Centre
To sign up, please register your details online here and answer a short pre-course questionnaire.